James Cohan - Tribeca
48 Walker Street
New York NY 10013
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10-6
Book an appointment here
Contact For: Michelle Grabner, Yinka Shonibare CBE, Alison Elizabeth Taylor
Contact for: Firelei Báez, Monir Shahroudy Farmanfarmaian, Omer Fast, Mernet Larsen, Josiah McElheny, Eamon Ore-Giron, Naudline Pierre, Grace Weaver
Contact for: Trenton Doyle Hancock, Federico Herrero, Yun-Fei Ji, Estate of Lee Mullican,Tuan Andrew Nguyen, The Propeller Group, Matthew Ritchie
Contact for: Kathy Butterly, Simon Evans™, Spencer Finch, Byron Kim, Richard Long, Scott Olson, Katie Paterson, Fred Tomaselli, XU ZHEN®
Director, Art Fairs
Contact for: Helene Appel, Elias Sime, Tabaimo, Bill Viola
Associate Director and Assistant to James Cohan
Contact for: Jordan Nassar, Gauri Gill
Contact for: Teresa Margolles
Associate Director and Communications Manager
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR AND ASSISTANT TO JANE COHAN
Assistant Director and Assistant to David Norr
Director of Finance and Operations
Due to COVID-19, James Cohan has implemented the following protocols:
- Advance appointments are encouraged but not required. To schedule your visit, please book here
- There will be a limit on visitors in the space at a time, to align with the city’s current social distancing protocol.
- Visits are limited to four people per group.
- If the gallery is at capacity, visitors may be asked to book an appointment or return later, or queue outside the gallery.
- Visitors are required to wear masks for the duration of their visit.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided for visitors at the front desk.
- The front desk and gallery staff will be wearing masks.
- The front desk will abide by a paperless policy: The exhibition press release, checklist and other details will be available via QR downloads.
James Cohan is committed to making its website accessible to all people, including individuals with disabilities. We are in the process of making sure our website, www.jamescohan.com, complies with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and Level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities.
If you encounter difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please call us at 212.714.9500 or email us at email@example.com with “Website Accessibility” in the subject line. We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies.